FEAM Forum Annual Lecture – Precision Medicine in Oncology – and European Hospital Convention CONVEHO – 17 November 2023 – 14.30 – 16.30 CET (in person – Brussels)
The FEAM Forum Annual Lecture this year will take place on 17 November 2023 and it will focus on Precision Medicine in Oncology. The Annual Lecture will be part of the European Hospital Convention CONVEHO, an international professional and business event dedicated to the best recent practices in health investment, management and high-quality medical activities. The event will take place at the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, and it will bring together the main European hospital managers and healthcare leaders.
Title of the session: HOSPITALS DEALING WITH MASSIVE DATA OF PATIENT SEQUENCING
- Prof. Stefan Constantinescu: FEAM President, speaker and moderator
- Prof. Harry De Koning: keynote lecturer, Professor & Deputy Head Public Health at University Erasmus MC (Rotterdam)
- Olga Solomon, DG SANTE – Medical Products and Innovation – European Commission
- Andreea Pastarnac, Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Romania to the Kingdom of Belgium
- Gordana Raicevic Toungouz, Scientist at Sciensano (Belgium)
- Pedro Marques Ramos, Global Biomarker Diagnostic Leader – Novartis
Topics open for discussion:
- Role of hospitals in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Cancer screening and perspectives on precision medicine
- Sustainable solutions for Comprehensive Gene-profiling for patients with advanced cancers
- The new Belgian Cancer Research Alliance initiative
To find more about the event and to register, please click here.